Last revised: 01/20/2021
We welcome you to the internet website of Arise2Consulting, run by Arise2
LLC, an State of Tennessee, USA company. As used hereinafter, the term
“website” includes websites that are owned and/or operated on behalf of
Arise2consulting at www.Arise2consulting.com. As used hereinafter, the terms “you”
and “your” shall include and/or reference the user of this website and
the business entity that the user of this website as an agent,
independent contractor, or employee.
Arise2 appreciates your interest in its services and as a
business website, we are providing information about the use of our
website and information you provide.
Arise2 makes this website available subject to the following
terms and conditions, and with all applicable laws. By accessing,
browsing or otherwise using (collectively, “using”) this website, you
- You have read, understood, and agree to be legally bound by these
terms and conditions and to comply with all applicable laws and
regulations, without limitation or qualification.
- You further acknowledge that you are older than the age of majority
as defined in your jurisdiction, or if not defined, older than 18 years
- You have the authority and do hereby legally bind the business
entity, if any, that you serve as an agent, independent contractor, or
employee to the same terms and conditions, without limitation or
- You acknowledge that all trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- You knowledge that all information, trademarks, emblems, logos, and
content provided on this website, whether explicitly marked or not, is
the property of Arise2 and you will not use for commercial use,
unless otherwise legally permissible or with written permission from
- You will not create a hyperlink to any page or portion of this website without written permission from Arise2Live.
You use this website at your own risk and all information and content
provided on this website is “as is” and has no expressed or implied
warranty or representation of any kind including, without limitation,
any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular
purchase, service, title or non-infringement. Arise2 will not be
liable for any damages from the use or misuse of this website.
The content posted on this website may describe goods and services
that may not be available in certain areas or jurisdictions and is not a
representation or warranty. Contact Arise2 for availability of such
goods and services in your area.
This website may link to websites maintained by outside organizations
and these third-party websites are governed by their own privacy
policies. Arise2 is not responsible for the content or policies
maintained by these websites.
EFFECTIVE DATE: 01/20/2021
The policy below describes how
Arise2Live collects and uses your information on this website. By using
this website, you acknowledge and consent to our policy. If you have
questions or comments about this policy or use of your information,
please contact us at email@example.com
Information We Collect
- You may use our website without disclosing to us any personally identifiable information.
- We do not use Arise2consulting browser cookies to track your behavior on
our website. We do use 3rd party services, such as Google Analytics, for
website analytics and use performance.
- We collect personally identifiable information about you only if you
choose to provide it to us by filling out and/or submitting a website
or contact forms. Personally identifiable information may include your
name, address, phone number, and email address, as well as relevant
information related to the service that you are requesting; information
such as, business contact information, license, and insurance
information, location, billing, and payment. We use 3rd party services
for calendar scheduling, email lists, and digital products delivery.
- Information provided on this website is temporally stored on the
hosting website servers for the time needed to complete actions for
Arise2consulting. We do not have long term personal information storage on the
- The web server does log certain technical information automatically,
such as the identity of your Internet Service Provider and your
computer’s IP address, however, none of this technical information
reveals your identity or personally identifiable information to us.
Disclosure of Information
We collect and use personally identifiable information solely in
connection with providing Arise2consulting services to you. We do not share
your information gathered on this website with third parties for direct
marketing purposes. Arise2consulting uses personally identifiable information
(“Personal Information”) you provide:
- To provide you product, services, and respond to your inquiries.
- To ease the use of our products and services by eliminating the need to re-enter information.
- To obtain your feedback regarding our products and services.
- To offer you other products or services that may be of interest to you.
- To assist us in the development of new products or services and/or the improvement of our existing products and services.
We may disclose your personally identifiable information if we reasonably believe we are required by law, such as:
- To cooperate with government officials or parties in litigation
under process of law or regulation, or as otherwise required or
permitted by law.
- To protect the security or integrity of the products or services, and/or to enforce the terms governing their use.
- To protect against fraud, the threat of safety or destruction of property, and/or legal liability.